Danny Crowley - President
Office Hours (HUB 236):
Monday 10:00am - 11:00am; 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 11:00am; 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 11:00am; 1:00pm - 4:00pm
1. Assumes the general executive authority of the IFC as delegated to him in the bylaws and by the Legislative Council.
2. Will preside over all Legislative Council meetings.
3. Will be the official representative for the IFC.
Gage Elerding - Vice President
Monday 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Wednesday 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Thursday 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Friday 1:30pm - 4:30pm
1. Will assume all responsibilities and powers delegated to the IFC President in the absence of the President.
2. Will act as Chief of Staff and Personnel Director to the Executive Council.
3. Will preside over all internal council affairs and activities.
Hunter Dale Cooper - Chief Justice
Tuesday 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Wednesday 3:30pm - 6:30pm
Thursday 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Friday 3:30pm - 5:30pm
1. Will preside over the IFC Standards Board.
2. Will receive charges against any fraternity and act thereon.
3. Will maintain and update each chapter’s file regarding violations of IFC rules, codes, policies, and regulations.
Joe Bretl - Director of Recruitment
Monday 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 10:30am; 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Thursday 8:30am - 10:30am
1. Will coordinate the IFC year-round recruitment effort.
2. Will interpret and deliver opinions to the Standards Board concerning recruitment guidelines and violations.
3. Will schedule and implement meetings with all recruitment chairs prior to and during the summer recruitment period.
Skye Scofield - Director of Programming
Tuesday 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Friday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
1. Will oversee the development of all programming for the fraternity community.
2. Will write programs for specific events and groups which may include but are not limited to: New Member Day, Greek Awards, Greek Leaders, Greek Week, Homecoming.
3. Will oversee the process for approval of fraternity philanthropic events.
Ian O'Keefe - Director of University Affairs
Tuesday 10:00am - 11:15am; 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 11:15am; 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Friday 2:30pm - 5:00pm
1. Will coordinate all neighbor, community, University, and public relations programs for the IFC.
2. Will act as a liaison between the IFC and ASUW, attending ASUW Senate meetings and promoting Greek involvement in campus organizations.
3. Will represent IFC on all applicable internal UW-related committees and projects.
Carl Pearson - Director of Finance & Administration
Thursday 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm
1. Will oversee the payroll for the IFC Executive Board.
2. Will preside over all billing of fraternities.
3. Will preside over all IFC financial matters.