Dates for Greek Preview 2018 have not yet been set. please check back in march.
During Greek Preview you will get the opportunity to do the following:
- Tour the inside of multiple Greek Houses, meeting members from each chapter you visit.
- Learn about logistics of Greek Life such as:
- Being a Greek student and the academic standards of Greek Life.
- Housing costs and options.
- Philanthropy and community service ventures of chapters and the whole community.
- Social life of a Greek Student.
- Mentorships and networking opportunities through alumni.
- Get a chance to explore the beautiful University of Washington campus.
- Introduce your parents to the Greek Life living option and have their questions answered.
Going Greek is one of the best decisions you can make during your time in college. You will meet new people and make new friends you never would have met without the social opportunities in Greek Life. You will be encouraged and supported in your academic ventures by your fraternity brothers, which is a huge reason why the all-Fraternity GPA this last quarter was a 3.31 compared to the UW all-men’s GPA of 3.23. Check out the past and present grade reports here! Most importantly, you will personally grow and develop through leadership and involvement opportunities that you wouldn’t otherwise have without a fraternity.