The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the student-run governing body of fraternities at the University of Washington. IFC is comprised of one representative from each of its member fraternity chapters and eight elected IFC Executive Board Officers, who are responsible for representing more than 2000 Greek men.
Monday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
1. Assumes the general executive authority of the IFC as delegated to him in the bylaws and by the Legislative Council.
2. Will preside over all Legislative Council meetings.
3. Will be the official representative for the IFC.
Monday: 11:30am - 1:30pm
Tuesday: 11:30am - 1:30pm
Wednesday: 11:30am - 1:30pm, 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Thursday: 11:30am - 1:30pm
Friday 11:30am - 1:30pm
1. Will assume all responsibilities and powers delegated to the IFC President in the absence of the President.
2. Will act as Chief of Staff and Personnel Director to the Executive Council.
3. Will preside over all internal council affairs and activities.
Tuesday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Wednesday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm; 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Thursday: 11:30pm - 4:00pm
Friday: By appointment only.
1. Will preside over the IFC Standards Board.
2. Will receive charges against any fraternity and act thereon.
3. Will maintain and update each chapter’s file regarding violations of IFC rules, codes, policies, and regulations.
Monday: 12:30pm - 1:30pm; 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 12:30pm - 1:30pm; 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Friday: 12:30pm - 1:30pm; 3:00pm - 4:00pm
1. Will coordinate the IFC year-round recruitment effort.
2. Will interpret and deliver opinions to the Standards Board concerning recruitment guidelines and violations.
3. Will schedule and implement meetings with all recruitment chairs prior to and during the summer recruitment period.
Monday: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 10:00am
1. Will oversee the development of all programming for the fraternity community.
2. Will write programs for specific events and groups which may include but are not limited to: New Member Day, Greek Awards, Greek Leaders, Greek Week, Homecoming.
3. Will oversee the process for approval of fraternity philanthropic events.
Tuesday: 12:00pm - 3:30pm
Thursday: 12:00pm - 3:30pm
1. Will coordinate all neighbor, community, University, and public relations programs for the IFC.
2. Will act as a liaison between the IFC and ASUW, attending ASUW Senate meetings and promoting Greek involvement in campus organizations.
3. Will represent IFC on all applicable internal UW-related committees and projects.
Thursday: 10:30am - 3:00pm
Friday: 10:30am - 3:00pm
1. Will oversee the payroll for the IFC Executive Board.
2. Will preside over all billing of fraternities.
3. Will preside over all IFC financial matters.